Wok tossed vegetable with lantern chilli
1. Cut the broccoli in florets, Chinese cabbage in diagonals, and slice the button mushroom, oyster mushroom, shitake mushroom, and shimeji mushroom. Also cut the carrots, asparagus, and pokchoy.
Blanch all these vegetables together.
2. Add onion oil, chopped ginger, garlic, onion, oyster sauce, and lantern chilli and toss it well. Add the blanched vegetables into it and add a little bit of water. Add the potato starch and finally a bit of sesame oil and serve it hot.
Rika chicken Bao
black bean sauce
1. Sieve the refined flour and add a spoon of baking powder, a pinch of bread improver, fresh oil, and dry yeast dissolved in warm water. Mix it all together to make firm dough. Keep it tightly covered with kiln film at room temperature for 45 minutes. Then roll and cut it into round pieces; steam and keep it aside.
2. Cut the chicken thigh into thick strips and marinate it with hoisin sauce, ginger, onion, and spring onion. Roast it in a combi oven at 160°C for 25 minutes. Take a steamed bao, apply the black bean sauce on it, and then add the chicken strips.
3. Arrange juliennes of cucumber, carrot, and bell peppers on top. Garnish it with roasted sesame seed and coriander and serve.